Saturday, August 22, 2009

Had an awesome time at my Slumber Party tonight! It was my first bachelorette party, we had a blast and I met very fun girls! Craziest thing is when I pulled up to the house, I knew I had been there before. Well, this house is 45 minutes away from home and not a neighborhood that seemed familiar. It took a little while to figure it out but then the bride-to-be and I realized I had gone out with her cousin and hung out at their house back in 2006! It was so funny and what a small world!
I love that I get to meet fun, new people every time I do a party! I can't wait for the girls I met tonight to host parties so I can hang out with them again. :0)
And my awesome friend Rachel was so good to come even with it being such a late night! Thanks Rachel!

No comments: