Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I am on a cooking experimenting frenzie! It's been so fun! Jeremy and I talked a few weeks ago and decided we wanted to try to get our grocery budget down to $100/month...huge difference from what we were before. So I decided I was going to start coming up with meals from what we had in our food storage and try to make things from scratch. So far I've made wheat thins, graham crackers, wheat bread, pizza dough, and bread bowls and for the month of September we made our budget! It's been awesome, I feel so accomplished after preparing a healthy, home made dinner from scratch and it really has saved us money! And I have to give myself a big pat on the back because these are things I've wanted to try but never had the guts to, and the best part is they have all turned out and been way yummy! I'm excited to keep trying recipes and hopefully my good luck will continue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment