
We had such a nice Valentines. We went over to my parents to enjoy a ribey steak and lobster (crab for me) dinner with my parents. Who would have thought that we'd ever want to spend Valentines with parents but we love being around them and they made it such a beautiful dinner. Jaidynn had the most adorable outfit...I loved it! You can't see in the picture but she has cute little snail bows made out of valentines ribbon. Literally the only downside to our Valentines day was I was sick.
All winter, I would think I was coming down with something (since it seemed like something was always going around) and would take a bunch of ecanasia and garlic (I swear by them, they totally work!) and the symptoms wouldn't even last 24 hours. I kept lucking out and I was so grateful every time I did! Well not this time, it's like every time I thought I was getting sick, the illness was just was stored up somewhere evil and decided to come out and hit me all at once!
Starting friday night I noticed a sore throat and thought my multi vitamin would be enough but it wasn't and have been sick ever since. Whether it was a sore throat, head ache, sinus pressure, aches and pains, stuffed or runny nose, cough, etc. You name it, I feel like I've had it and it's been miserable! I keep thinking, "I'll feel better tomorrow" and then after yet another sleepless night, I have a new symptom to deal with the next day and I WANT TO BE DONE! Is that too much to ask? Hopefully I really will feel better tomorrow...we'll have to see.
Starting friday night I noticed a sore throat and thought my multi vitamin would be enough but it wasn't and have been sick ever since. Whether it was a sore throat, head ache, sinus pressure, aches and pains, stuffed or runny nose, cough, etc. You name it, I feel like I've had it and it's been miserable! I keep thinking, "I'll feel better tomorrow" and then after yet another sleepless night, I have a new symptom to deal with the next day and I WANT TO BE DONE! Is that too much to ask? Hopefully I really will feel better tomorrow...we'll have to see.
And as for Valentines...maybe next year I won't be sick. :) Thankfully I had such a cute and understanding husband...thanks love!


No comments:
Post a Comment