Lots has happened...we had an amazing Christmas. Santa, parents and family spoiled us rotten. Jaidynn was so unbelievably fun and cute! Having a munchkin makes everything more fun in our opinion! We started off the new year and have been really enjoying it so far! I had an amazing and I mean AMAZING month doing slumber parties. Wow, just when I was about to throw in the towel I made bank! Thank you to my wonderful hostesses for helping me do so well! Jeremy is rocking at work! Man can my hubby sale! Give him the tools and he'll go crazy! I'm so proud of you honey! We're hoping he can start applying for promotions soon! Jaidynn is doing great, she had croup and we had a crappy few days but she recovered so quickly it was amazing. I completely attribute it to the blessing she received, what a faith builder! She is spunky and smart and so so fun!
My mom and I were able to go up to Idaho to visit our life long friends and had the greatest time! Jaidynn loved the kids and every minute to be with them! I have the GREATEST mom, she is everything to me and I hope I can be like her some day!
I also received a second calling, I now get to teach the 5-6 year olds in primary and they are adorable! I have a wonderful partner and am excited for the year to come!
What else? Hmmm...we have several family birthday parties coming up which always makes for good times! I am now expected a new NIECE OR NEPHEW and am SOOOO excited! Hopefully we'll be expecting ourselves soon...I'll keep you posted!
Ok I think that's all for now! I figured posting something would be better for nothing so that's our recap on the last 2 months. Now Febuary here we come!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment